Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hair Frustration

To keep or not to keep my hair - that is the question. I realize that growing long beautiful hair is a tough process. It requires a lot of patience and tlc. There are times during the hair journey when you question why you're doing it. Why you're even trying to grow you hair. I looked in the mirror today and my hair was a frizz ball. I tugged it this way and parted it that way, but nothing worked. It was still a mess and wholly unmanageable. The scissors in my bathroom draw looked extremely appealing. It scared me that I stared at is so long.

The frustrations of hair growth are somewhat unique to black women, because we have the hardest time growing hair. I am determined to find a solution to my hair problems. Right now, my biggest obsession has to do with Beauty 4 Ashes products. I've already decided to try the product, but it's just when. The price tag is a bit over my budget - Considering that a Shampoo and Conditioner set can cost $45 or $60 with shipping and tax. In the next few weeks, I will purchase the product and share my experiences.

No comments: